A detailed analysis of airborne turbulence measurements collected in the course of five research campaigns:
1) Physics of Stratocumulus Top (POST);
2) Dynamics and Chemistry of Marine Stratocumulus (DYCOMS II);
3) Atlantic Stratocumulus Transition Experiment (ASTEX);
4) Rain in Cumulus Over the Ocean (RICO);
5) Eastern Pacific Investigation of Climate (EPIC);
The results provide a wide experimental description of turbulence in marine boundary layer with clouds.
We will present various conditional statistics of turbulence properties within and outside clouds and discuss consequences of the obtained results to our understanding of cloud and boundary layer processes.