The University of Warsaw is offering an unpaid 76-hour intensive Polish language course online for international employees. The course is aimed at learning basic communication skills that might be useful during working and living in Poland. Participants of the course will explore at the elementary level essential phrases, eg. how to buy a ticket, order a coffee or lunch, how to find your way around UW and dealing with basic affairs and phrases essential for social life in Poland. The course is also a unique possibility to network with other international employees and share experiences of living and working in our country.
The course will take place on 2nd-27th of August 2021, from 9:30 to 12:00 on the Kampus Platform and Zoom.
In this course we offer:
- free participation
- 76 hours of Polish language at a basic level
- professional and passionate teaching team
- online classes
- great atmosphere in an international environment
- for willing participants, it is also possible to take part in additional classes on culture and language organized by Polonicum UW.
Who can apply?
- The course is intended for international employees of the University of Warsaw.
An employee should be understood as a person employed during the period of implementation of the development activity at the university on the basis of a contract of employment or appointment, in the group of academic teachers or non-academic teachers;
Registration will start at the end of June and will be available on Kampus platform. Please note that the places are limited.
For more details please contact Welcome Point: firstname.lastname@example.org