1. Basic concepts: climate system, climate processes, weather and climate anomalies
2. Energy balance of the planet. Radiative forcing. Positive and negative feedbacks in the climate system. Climate sensitivity.
3. Greenhouse effect and greenhouse gases.
4.Radiative and radiative-convective equilibrium, heat transport
5. Observational and measurement systems
6. Simple climate model
7. Radiative forcing. Aerosols
8. Clouds in the climate
9. The cryosphere and sealevel
10 Carbon and nitrogen cycles
12. Climate modelling
13. Natural climate variability, attribution, perception of climate change
14. History of climate physics
15. IPCC reports
|Lectures / Leader||Lecture type|