Prohibited Uses. The following categories of use are inappropriate and prohibited:
- Use that is unlawful, harassing or threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or that would violate any law or the rights of others, including without limitation, laws against copyright infringement.
- Use that impedes, interferes with, impairs, or otherwise causes harm to the activities of others, including but not limited to spamming and distribution of computer viruses.
- Use that is damaging to the integrity of the IGF website, including but not limited to, attempts to defeat system security, unauthorised access or use, distribution of computer viruses, and modification or removal of data.
- commercial use of the IGF website is generally prohibited. Prohibited commercial use does not include communications and exchange of data that furthers educational, administrative, research, and other roles, regardless of whether it has an incidental financial or other benefit to an external organisation.
- Use that may expose the Institute of Geophysics, Faculty of Physics, University of Warsaw partners to criminal or civil liability.
- Violations of these restrictions may result in limitations on access by you to the IGF website.
Copyright. Any copyright notice contained in this notice or in any other part of the IGF website shall remain intact and unaltered and shall be affixed to any use or copy of all or any such part of the IGF website. The user must include an appropriate citation crediting the source of all or any portion of the IGF website.
Links. The IGF website contains links to other websites that are not administrated by Institute of Geophysics, Faculty of Physics, University of Warsaw ("Third Party Sites"). Links to these third-party sites will allow the user to leave the IGF website. Any Third Party Site is outside the domain of and is not under the control of the Institute of Geophysics, Faculty of Physics, University of Warsaw. The IGF website is providing the link only as a convenience. The Institute of Geophysics, Faculty of Physics, University of Warsaw is not responsible for the content or use of any Third-Party Site or any linked site contained within the Third-Party Site, or any changes or updates thereto. No sponsorship, approval or endorsement of any product, service or information provided by the Third-Party Site, the content of the site, or the site itself is intended or implied by the Institute of Geophysics, Faculty of Physics, University of Warsaw.
Rights of Access, Rectification, Erasure and Blocking of Data. Data protection in Poland is primarily governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) ('GDPR') which has been implemented into Polish law by virtue of Act of 10 May 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data. You have a right of access to all data relating to you that are processed and, as appropriate, you may directly require from us that the data be corrected (if they are wrong), completed or clarified (if they are incomplete or equivocal), or erased (if this information could not legally be collected). If you wish to do so, please contact the IGF Secretariat.
Notification of Copyright Infringement. The IGF Secretariat will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and such infringement is occurring on this Site or on sites linked to or from this Site, please contact the IGF Secretariat.
For the IGF Secretariat to act on your notice, you must be authorized to enforce the copyrights that you allege have been infringed. When informing the IGF Secretariat of an alleged copyright infringement, you should attached a notice which:
(1) Identifies the copyrighted work that allegedly has been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are involved, please provide a representative list of such works on that site.
(2) Describes the material that is claimed to be infringing and provide sufficient information to permit IGF to locate that material.
(3) Provides your contact information, including an address, telephone number, and an email address.
(4) Certifies or include a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyright protected material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the owner’s agent, or law.
(5) Certifies that the information that you have provided IGF Secretariat with is accurate. You should attest under penalty of perjury that you are authorized to enforce the copyrights that you allege have been infringed.
(6) Includes your physical or electronic signature. IGF Secretariat may not be able to act on your complaint promptly or at all if you do not provide this information.
Contact details to the IGF Secretariat:
Wydział Fizyki, Uniwersytet Warszawski
ul. Pasteura 5, 02-093 Warszawa
telefon: + 48 (22) 55 32 041
telefon: + 48 (22) 55 32 043
YOU SHOULD ONLY CONTACT THE IGF SECRETARIAT FOR SUCH ALLEGATIONS IF YOU BELIEVE THAT YOUR WORK HAS BEEN USED OR COPIED IN A WAY THAT CONSTITUTES COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND SUCH INFRINGEMENT IS OCCURRING ON THIS SITE OR ON SITES LINKED TO FROM THIS SITE.
Page last modified on Feb. 25, 2022, 8:45 p.m.