1. Scientific presentations:
- M. Alley. The Craft of Scientific Presentations. Springer (2013).
2. Scientific writing:
- M. Alley. The Craft of Scientific Writing. Springer (2018);
- B. Gustavii. How to Write and Illustrate Scientific Papers. Cambridge Univ. Press (2008)
- W. Zinsser. On Writing Well: The Classic Guide to Writing Nonfiction. HarperCollins (2006).
The final assessment will be based on a 20-minute talk on the subject chosen by the student.
Presentation schedule for summer semester 2021
M. Karasewicz - The influence of aerosols on the climate cooling effect
M. Zawadzki - Geophysical survey using magnetometer
H. Ciechowska - Application of geophysical methods in forensic investigation
J. Chachulska - Application of Artificial Neural Network in Hydrology
W. Jarecka - Changes of soil resistivity after stabilization with clay (Application of ERT method in practice)