Selected Topics in Fluid Mechanics / Advanced Graduante Fluid Mechanics
We will meet weekly according to the schedule published in USOS.
- Lecture: Wednesdays, 15:15 - 17:00 (Gustavo Abade)
- Tutorials: Thursdays, 9:15 - 11:00 (Daniel Albuquerque)
- D. J. Acheson, Elementary fluid dynamics.
- B. Lautrup, Physics of continuous matter: exotic and everyday phenomena in the macroscopic world.
- G. K. Batchelor, An introduction to fluid dynamics.
- L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshitz, Fluid mechanics.
- A. R. Patterson, A first course in fluid dynamics.
The final assessment will be based on homeworks (40%) and on a written exam (60%) including theoretical and problem solving tasks.