mgr Anupamaa Rampur
- Supercontinuum gerenation in near and mid infrared regime.
- Nonlinear simulations for all normal supercontinnum generation and parametric amplification.
- Ultrafast pulse measurment.
- from 2017: PhD student at Information Optics Department, Faculty of Physics, University of Warsaw
- from 2017: Institute of Electronic Materials Technology
- Master of Science in Photonics, Department of Atomic and Molecular Physics, Manipal University, India, 2014 – 2016
- Master’s Thesis Title - Saturated absorption spectroscopy in magnetic field for diode laser frequency stabilization, Jan – June 2016,
supervisor - Dr. Vibhuti Bhushan Tiwari
Cold Atom Chip Lab, Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT), India
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Sciences, Jain University, Bangalore, India, 2011 – 2014
Scholarships and scientific stays abroad
July 2018, University of Bern
Dr. Alexander Heidt
Building of all fiber Optical amplifier system. Noise characterization
Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future Award for the 2018-2019 year
Participation in conferences, conventions, schools, courses
- 8th EPS-QEOD EUROPHOTON CONFERENCE "Solid State, Fiber, and Waveguide Coherent Light Sources, 02-07 Sep 2018, PRBB Congress Center, Barcelona, Spain
- Siegman International Summer School on Lasers, 28 July to 4 August 2018, Island of Hven, AB, Sweden
- XIV Advanced Photonics Congress, 02-05 July 2018, ETH Zürich, Zürich, Switzerland
- First training event on "Supercontinuum broadband light sources for UV and IR applications", on 19-21 September 2017, Besançon, France
- XIV International Workshop on Nonlinear Optics Applications NOA'2018, 23-26 May 2018, Wroclaw, Poland
- Asia Students Photonics Conference (ASPC), 12-14 December 2016, Manipal, India.
- SPIE Astronomical Telescopes + Instrumentation Conference, on 26 June to 1 July 2016, Edinburgh, UK.
- Theme Meeting on Ultra-Fast Science (UFS) on 30 Oct-1 Nov 2014, Manipal, India.
- Pulsar Observatory for Students (POS) on 14-17 July and 24-27 Oct 2014, Ooty, India.
- Refresher Course in Experimental Physics on 12-27 May 2014, Goa University, Goa, India.
- Radio Astronomy Winter School (RAWS), 17-27 December 2013, NCRA / IUCAA, Pune, India.
- 100 hours Certificate Course in Astronomy and Astrophysics 27 July- 7 Dec 2013, Bangalore, India.
- Best poster in Asia Students Photonics Conference (ASPC), December 2016 'Saturated absorption spectroscopy in the magnetic field for diode laser frequency stabilization'.
- SPIE Travel Scholarship -2015
- Secured 2nd college rank in B.Sc in 2011-14
- Excellence Award for consistent marks in 2012 and 2013
High temporal quality ultrashort pulse generation for coherent seeding of high power near- and mid-infrared optical amplifiers
Source of financing: FNP, .
Realisation period: Sept. 1, 2016–Aug. 31, 2019
- Dobrakowski D., Rampur A., Stępniewski G., Anuszkiewicz A., Lisowska J., Pysz D., Kasztelanic R., Klimczak M., 2019: Development of highly nonlinear polarization maintaining fibers with normal dispersion across entire transmission window, Journal of Optics, vol. 21(1) , pp. 1241-1244 , 10.1088/2040-8986/aaf4af
- Dobrakowski D., Rampur A., Stępniewski G., Pysz D., Zhao L., Stepanenko Y., Buczyński R., and Klimczak M., 2019: Femtosecond pulse delivery around 1560 nm in large-core inhibited-coupling fibers, Journal of the Optical Society of America B, vol. 36(11) , pp. 3030-3038 , 10.1364/JOSAB.36.003030
- Rampur A., Stepanenko Y., Stępniewski G., Kardaś T., Dobrakowski D., Spangenberg D.M., Feurer T., Heidt A., and Klimczak M., 2019: Ultra low-noise coherent supercontinuum amplification and compression below 100 fs in an all-fiber polarization-maintaining thulium fiber amplifier, Optics Express, vol. 27(24) , pp. 35041-35051 , 10.1364/OE.27.035041
- Rampur A., Ciąćka P., Cimek J., Kasztelanic R., Buczyński R. and Klimczak M., 2018: Development of suspended core soft glass fibers for far-detuned parametric conversion, Journal of Optics, vol. 20 , pp. art. 045501 , 10.1088/2040-8986/aaaf8f