The data collected within the framework of the PolandAOD network are available at three levels (1.0, 1.5 and 2.0).
Level 1.0 includes raw data from the instruments without calibration. In general these data are available in the ASCII format. The lidar data are in the binary format and those from a ceilometer in the NetCDF.
Level 1.5 includes data with initial calibration applied and without values obtained during measurements made in cloudy conditions. The data are available in the mat file format (MATLAB).
Level 2.0 includes data with the final calibration values applied to the data set. The data are available in the mat file format (MATLAB).
Types of data available in the database
- total shortwave radiation fluxes
- spectral fluxes of total and scattered direct radiation at: 415, 500, 610, 675, 870 and 940 nm
- aerosol optical depth at: 415, 500, 610, 675, 870 nm
- Angstroem exponent
- total columnar vapor content
Types of data available in the database in the near future
- aerosol extinction profiles
- single scattering albedo
- total columnar ozone content
- cloud coverage